Wednesday, February 27, 2013

fear


That four letter work that stops too many in their tracks. I detest this word and I want to be able to over come all my fears. But, since that can't happen all at once. I came up with a crazy idea to start this little blog and show myself to the world one crazy little fear at a time and to show you all the perfectly imperfect moments wife and mommyhood bring me.  Maybe no one will read it but me and maybe my Mom. But, that's ok, because I will write each post to have a record for myself of just how far I go past each little fear that may be in my way.

So, here I go....

Into a whole new world of living in the moment and enjoying each one...

Not letting fear take hold of me...

But, one step at a time, not overcome fear, but blast through it...

e7dac83b25280bcaf5f4a7b142d8b7e8

No comments:

Post a Comment